Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Patriotic Sex Acts.


I don't enjoy bugs. Spring, yes. Bugs, find another season to be present.

Let's just end the weekend with this thought. I woke up Sunday morning in someone else's bed. Leopard sheets engulfed me in once again someone else's pajamas as well. Don't worry, the pepper shaker I stole was a mere 5 feet away, and the stamp on my hand read "OK." Clearly they were mistaken. Sunday was a day of chatting with the moms and recovering. I don't have a solid recollection of anything else noteworthy. I finished the evening with decisions to start a Bingo league with a friend. (Team Bingo Dreams) and going to dinner with a friend who was just one of many friends and mentors that are suggesting that I looking into law school and/or Ivy league master's programs... Please connect how I woke up Sunday morning with this last comment. Of course I am president material... Eat your heart out Bill.

Market Q is raging. New farms and vendors are getting locked in everyday. I still haven't purchased Carharts.

During a coffee'd up conversation, a friend and I came to the majorly scientific conclusion that women came before men. Largely based on the evidence provided in Fantasia and simple anatomy we decided that since we all formed from sludge that women are typically smaller in size, therefore we were finished solidifying long before men. This is empowering and depressing all at once considering the gender wage gap is still very real when we could have essentially started working first and/or set the pay scale.. Whatever, hindsight is 20 20.

Portland is nicknamed "Rip City" - this has a direct connection with The Blazers. Let's break that down. Rip city = muscle reference = Portland nickname = Portland is The Blazer's muscles. Epic.

Queer dance parties are still not my scene, however I do enjoy acting a fool letting mean muggers judge me accordingly. Portrait walls are also provided at said events, which basically means I get to pose inappropriately and use other people's purses as props and improperly call them "Trapper Keepers"

Tonight is Ellie Goulding evening at the Doug Fir.

Monday is the first practice round of Team Bingo Dreams... Walter (Amelia) and Barnaby (Ali) will head out in garb with rich life stories to The Liberty Glass for an early evening of dobbing and owning fools at Bingo. Stay tuned. There will be merch for sale soon...

Rage on.

No comments:

Post a Comment