Saturday, April 9, 2011

Hang overs and finger pistols

Today was the day that sealed the deal that I am in fact too old for "throwing down" in any form... After a 13 hour day of work (no shit) and four changes of outfits (running get up, the eweshe day-to-day jeans and t, then my business fuckable/gay secret service pantsuit, and finally my going out clothes... typically the last one involves a button down in various plaid/flannel and maybe suspenders or my beloved fanny pack) I set out for my first "queer dance party." Bent was the name of said event and it exists once a month at a bar called Foggy Notion. Shockingly it was a terrible mess that really only served me in the form of providing people for watching at a distance. I have not felt more at home then with the interesting and overly into themselves crowd I witnessed last eve. Lots of dirty peoples, bad non-hair styles, fake glasses, and tiny outfits. Fail.
I managed a quote for the evening being that I was made aware that there was a specific lady who is quite creepy and stalkertastic and that I should be careful... Of course my response was "I am going to finger pistol her by the end of the night..." < this is not a dirty phrase it simply means I was going to shoot her with finger guns and make noises with my mouth- don't worry. Alas I did no such thing, but as the night was dying down and people's inappropriateness started showing itself I naturally went and introduced myself to her and by the next day she had already commented on a photo of my deep in the archives of Facebook and asked to be able to gchat with me when I never gave her my email address. Successfully did that to myself.. I rule.
Back to the point though... I had three drinks and maybe a red headed slut (it just had to happen) and this morning I could not bring myself to get out of bed until 9:00. For those of you that know me this is a bad deal... Not even good sex and a movie marathon can keep me in bed past 7:00.
I spent the entire day being mildly stupid and uncoordinated with every word and stumble... Finally my new platonic soulmate/ domestic partner settled for watching a movie I can't even remember and I may or may have not swept her floor.. I am a catch ladies... Get it before it's extinct.
In other news I had a lovely chat with the moms this morn about ladies, committed relationships, having children, wearing make-up, and then we started a worm compost... It felt right.
My run hurt in ways that I haven't experienced in a while, so I am looking forward to possibly putting my body into shock once again tomorrow. I may even double up and bike too.
For now all I can say is that the Vitamin D supplements everyone suggested me taking don't work and I think it is all a bunch of crap. The only thing that would make mama happy this evening is a new onesie with a built in cup holder for some hot tea... and maybe a box set of Doogie Howser. And some dark chocolate... and a craft box...

No comments:

Post a Comment